Organic Calmer for Dogs
Organic Calmer for Dogs
Herbs can be emotionally balancing and can help with dog behaviour problems and with dog training. Calming herbs are great to help combat excitability and anxiety. They can also help your dog cope with the stress of travelling, or being left in boarding kennels. Herbs can:
- help reduce anxious dog behaviour or nervousness
- calm down hyperactive dogs
- settle an upset digestive system due to tension
- relieve separation anxiety
- help dogs that experience stress from travelling
- help relax dogs for better performance during competitions
- assist in dog training obedience lessons
A few drops a day to soothe your dog's troubles away
Traditionally used for relaxing and conditioning the nervous system and helping to soothe nervous tension. Organic Calmer is a wonderful blend of calming herbs to help reduce anxiety. It is a great tonic to have on hand for times of stress and emotional upheaval to help your dog's state of mind and for your own peace of mind. Help bring tranquility to your dog today. To treat anxious dog behaviour then reach for a bottle of Oranic Calmer.
Contains: Chamomile, Vervain, Skullcap, Dandelion, Rosehips, Kelp, organic blended Manuka honey, based in organic cider vinegar.
Restore the emotional balance in your dogs behaviour for as little as $6 per month
For as little as $6 a month you can help ease away the tension and stress, making your dog feel secure and contented. This herbal extract comes in a concentrated form, so you only need to feed small amounts (5-10 drops twice daily) using the easy dropper dispenser. Drops can be fed either via food, water or directly into the mouth.
Calming Herbs for Dogs
I have 2 Standard Schnauzers that were typically over diligent and bark at anything and everything. After using the Organic Calmer for about 6 weeks - once a day, I, my husband and neighbours have all noticed a MAJOR change in their behaviour - they are both much more relaxed. Thank you so much for making my life easier.
C. Wilson, Qld, Australia
We have a boxer who I would describe as incredibly exciteable and energetic, always wanting attention and games. Unfortunately she goes from morning till night which wears us all out. I tried using the Organic Calmer in the hope of getting a bit of rest and I have to say it worked perfectly. She happily takes the drops then quite quickly lies down and has a rest for a while. It has been a miracle for us all.
M. Trenter, Clevedon, NZ.
Here are just some of the essential herbs for dealing with dog behaviour problems and to assist with dog training. To find out more, click here for your free herb guide.
Vervain (leaf and flower head)
Dandelion (leaf & root)
- Brookby Herbs Organic extracts come in a concentrated form, so you only need to feed small amounts (5-10 drops twice daily) using the easy dropper dispenser. Drops can be fed either via food, water or directly into the mouth. Dosage: For small dogs 5-10 drops twice daily. Mix in with food or water. Medium to large dogs 10-15 drops twice daily. A 100 ml or 3.4 oz bottle contains approximately 3-4 months dosage. These herbal extracts have a shelf life of 2 years. No alcohol or fillers in any of our products.
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
"My mare develops a strong head flick in the spring & summer. Giving her the 'Sneeze Free' formula every day cuts her symptoms down considerably."
I must say how delighted we are with Organic Free Mover. My Labrador Dog Misty is 6 years old and we noted that she had slight stiffness/limp in one front leg. The Vet prescribed anti-inflammatory pills but they didn't seem to help and after only 2 weeks using Organic Free Mover, she shows no signs OF LIMPING. I would definitely recommend your product to any Pet Owner.