Immune Booster Plus
Immune Booster Plus
No. 1 Natural Alcohol-Free Immune Booster
A horse with a cough is usually suffering from a cold which can often happen around a change in seasons or quite simply due to the bugs circulating. You can help boost your horse's immune system by using herbs.
Herbs can help support a healthy respiratory system -
- Boost the immune system
- Help your horse with a cough
- Strengthen and build stamina
- Maintain a healthy respiratory system
Ingredients in a an organic cider vinegar base- no alcohol!
- Echinacea and garlic - natural anti-biotic traditionally used by Native American Indians for everything that ailed them.
- Marshmallow and Mullein - soothe the throat and reduce mucus.
- Rosehips & Kelp- high in vitamin C and minerals
- Syberian Ginseng - immune booster
- Yarrow -
"I wanted to give you some feedback on your Immune Booster Plus which I purchased for my horse. After two days of treatment, his rather disgusting snotty nose had totally cleared, and another two days following this, his cough has gone too. Thanks for a fantastic product that truly does work wonders. I will be recommending it to everyone. Thanks again Jackie- my horse is happy/ I am happy" . Regards Nicki Taylor
"Recently one of my horses developed the most awful cough. I was hoping it would just right itself but after a week he was really no better so I bought the herbal Immune Booster plus and within 4 days he was better.
Thanks for your great products"
"Hi, Jackie, I wanted to give you some feedback on your Immune Booster which I purchased for my horse. After two days of treatment, his rather disgusting snotty nose had totally cleared, and another two days following this, his cough has gone too. Thanks for a fantastic product that truly does work wonders. I will be recommending it to everyone.
I brought the Immune Booster Plus as suggested for my horses cough and cold.
I did think about the vet as it seemed to be getting worse, but after a couple of days with the herbs it's just about cleared up. Thanks so much, will be recommending your products."
Organic Echinacea Root Extract is another great herb for boosting the immune system.
Here are just some of the essential herbs for natural equine supplements.
To find out more, click here for the full herbal guide.
Marshmallow (root& leaves)
- Brookby Herbs Organic extracts come in a concentrated form, so you only need to feed small amounts (5-10 drops twice daily) using the easy dropper dispenser. Drops can be fed either via food, water or directly into the mouth. Dosage: For small dogs 5-10 drops twice daily. Mix in with food or water. Medium to large dogs 10-15 drops twice daily. A 100 ml or 3.4 oz bottle contains approximately 3-4 months dosage. These herbal extracts have a shelf life of 2 years. No alcohol or fillers in any of our products.
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
"My mare develops a strong head flick in the spring & summer. Giving her the 'Sneeze Free' formula every day cuts her symptoms down considerably."
I must say how delighted we are with Organic Free Mover. My Labrador Dog Misty is 6 years old and we noted that she had slight stiffness/limp in one front leg. The Vet prescribed anti-inflammatory pills but they didn't seem to help and after only 2 weeks using Organic Free Mover, she shows no signs OF LIMPING. I would definitely recommend your product to any Pet Owner.
OTHER FINE PRODUCTS
Sneeze Free. An anti-allergy formula for head flicking as well as skin irritations and allergy symptoms.
No. 1 Best Seller- Natural Anti-inflammatory Joint Relief for Horses- "Free Mover Plus". Over 35,000 products sold over 20 years. Alcohol Free Herbal Extract in Organic Cider Vinegar.
Calmer Plus (Valerian Free)
Valerian Herbal Calmer