The general indicator of health for horses can be seen in their appearance. This can be a good indication of your horses internal well being. Prevention of ill health for horses is always a much cheaper and easier road to travel and the Brookby Herbs Herbal Health blend has been designed as exactly that, a preventative and general maintenance blend. When you think of the general health of horses we often think of a shiny coat and bright eyes. Most horse skin conditions are treated externally to the skin while ignoring the internal state of health. Herbs work inwardly by restoring, strengthening and nourishing the whole body and can, therefore, help to create a naturally shiny coat and act as a great natural hoof care for horses.
- provide important essential vitamins and minerals for healthy skin
- improve blood circulation to hooves
- strengthen immune system
- encourage strong hair growth
- soothe away minor skin irritations
- help repel annoying nuisance insects
A rich combination of essential herbs to provide an overall balance in your horse's diet. Loaded with crucial vitamins and minerals, this is a great everyday supplement for the general health of horses and also for dull or itchy skin conditions. This blend contains herbs such as garlic which help repel annoying small insects and nettle which acts as a general blood cleanser and helps ease minor skin irritations. Relieve your horse's annoying itch today and help maintain overall well being.
Contains; Clivers, Meadowsweet, Rosehips, Garlic, Kelp, Nettles, Mint. (Caution: Some horses may be allergic to nettles so test a small quantity first).
Bring back the shine for $1 a day
You can help ease your horse's skin problems and provide natural hoof care and well being for horses for as little as a $1 a day. The dried blends can be easily mixed straight into your horses feed. Just a small handful a day means this is a very economical natural supplement.
Read in the testimonials how these herbs have helped other horses with skin allergies and helped maintain a healthy horse.
Here are just some of the essential herbs for herbal health for horses and horse skin conditions. To find out more, click here to get your free herb guide.
Kelp (whole plant)
Nettles (aerial parts)
- Brookby Herbs Organic extracts come in a concentrated form, so you only need to feed small amounts (5-10 drops twice daily) using the easy dropper dispenser. Drops can be fed either via food, water or directly into the mouth. Dosage: For small dogs 5-10 drops twice daily. Mix in with food or water. Medium to large dogs 10-15 drops twice daily. A 100 ml or 3.4 oz bottle contains approximately 3-4 months dosage. These herbal extracts have a shelf life of 2 years. No alcohol or fillers in any of our products.
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
"My mare develops a strong head flick in the spring & summer. Giving her the 'Sneeze Free' formula every day cuts her symptoms down considerably."
I must say how delighted we are with Organic Free Mover. My Labrador Dog Misty is 6 years old and we noted that she had slight stiffness/limp in one front leg. The Vet prescribed anti-inflammatory pills but they didn't seem to help and after only 2 weeks using Organic Free Mover, she shows no signs OF LIMPING. I would definitely recommend your product to any Pet Owner.