Herbal Calmer (with Valerian)
An effective dried blend of calming herbs that have been traditionally used to promote relaxation and control the digestive system. Excellent for nervous or excitable horses that hold the tension in the muscles.
To help relieve your horses tense muscles today, purchase Herbal Calmer Click here for the dried Valerian Free Calmer or concentrated liquid Valerian Herbal Calmer
Contains: Valerian, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Dandelion.
- calm down an excitable horse
- reduce stress levels when dealing with new situations
- help horses re-learn good behaviour
- help horses relax when under pressure
- balance the digestive system
- promote emotional stability to help performance
- minimise the anxiety of travelling
A relaxed, peaceful horse naturally.
Horse training and handling difficult horses can be stressful for you and your animal. You can help reduce the anxiety and tension in your horse with Herbal Calmer, especially suitable for horses that hold tension in their muscles. This dried blend can be easily mixed straight into your horse's feed making an excellent way to train & calm an anxious horse. Very useful prior to a stressful event.
Here are just some of the essential herbs for soothing nervous or excitable horses. To find out more and to sign up for our monthly newsletter click here.
Vervain (leaf and flower head)