Performance Plus is a concentrated tonic, which means we can fit in extra goodness for the equine athlete. This tonic not only provides all the important vitamins and minerals, it is also designed especially to give your horse a little extra when in full work. This blend will help keep your horse calm and focused whilst making sure the body is coping with the added exertion of competing. Helps your horse to give the very best performance.
Contains: Nettle, Dandelion, Hops, Hawthorn, Kelp, Rosehips, based in organic Cider Vinegar.
Herbs play an important part in maintaining and providing good horse care. If you watch your horse you will notice that it will carefully pick a dandelion to chew on, this is because your horse knows what is in nature's medicine chest. But do you? To provide the very best horse care means having these herbs that nature is providing readily available in their feed. Herbs can:
- provide essential vitamins and minerals
- build up stamina
- strengthen the immune system
- increase circulation
- regulate a consistent blood pressure
- cleanse the lymphatic system
All ingredients in Performance Plus have been grown and produced without the use of chemical fertilisers or pesticides. This means no hidden or harmful elements, just pure and safe, quality herbs for your animal. Independently audited by Agriquality New Zealand's leading organic certification body.
Here are just some of the essential herbs for improving your horse's stamina and performance. To find out more, click here for your free herb guide.
Rosehips (fruit & seeds)
- Brookby Herbs Organic extracts come in a concentrated form, so you only need to feed small amounts (5-10 drops twice daily) using the easy dropper dispenser. Drops can be fed either via food, water or directly into the mouth. Dosage: For small dogs 5-10 drops twice daily. Mix in with food or water. Medium to large dogs 10-15 drops twice daily. A 100 ml or 3.4 oz bottle contains approximately 3-4 months dosage. These herbal extracts have a shelf life of 2 years. No alcohol or fillers in any of our products.
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
"My mare develops a strong head flick in the spring & summer. Giving her the 'Sneeze Free' formula every day cuts her symptoms down considerably."
I must say how delighted we are with Organic Free Mover. My Labrador Dog Misty is 6 years old and we noted that she had slight stiffness/limp in one front leg. The Vet prescribed anti-inflammatory pills but they didn't seem to help and after only 2 weeks using Organic Free Mover, she shows no signs OF LIMPING. I would definitely recommend your product to any Pet Owner.
OTHER FINE PRODUCTS
No. 1 Best Seller- Natural Anti-inflammatory Joint Relief for Horses- "Free Mover Plus". Over 35,000 products sold over 20 years. Alcohol Free Herbal Extract in Organic Cider Vinegar.
Sneeze Free. An anti-allergy formula for head flicking as well as skin irritations and allergy symptoms.
Calmer Plus (Valerian Free)